- is a leading solutions provider for water distribution and management authorities - located at Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam Selangor
|Job Title||Quantity Surveyor|
|Type of Employment||Permanent|
|Duration of Assignment||-|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Working Hours||8.30AM - 5.30PM|
|Minimum Qualification Required|
|Salary Offered||RM1800 - RM2000|
•preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
•undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
•assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
•performing risk and value management and cost control;
•advising on procurement strategy;
•identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
•preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
•allocating work to subcontractors;
•providing advice on contractual claims;
•analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
•valuing completed work and arranging payments;
•maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
•understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
• Required skill(s): AutoCad.Computer literature.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
You have logged in as , click here to apply.
|Consultant in Charge||Ukhti Zulfah bt Amin|
|Adecco Branch Details||Shah Alam @ +603 55128877|