- was established in year 1999 - distributions and trading of wide ranging specialty chemicals, namely solvents, food grades, lubricants and industrial chemical products to diversified in dustries. - located at Kg Baru Subang, Shah Alam Selangor
|Job Title||Operation Executive|
|Type of Employment||Permanent|
|Duration of Assignment||-|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Working Hours||9.00AM - 6.00PM|
|Minimum Qualification Required|
- Processing and monitoring customers order.
- Ensure on time delivery to customer property.
- Liaise and coordinate with carriers, transporters and other sub-contractors to ensure good operational execution of local and outstation deliveries.
- Prepare and maintaining documentation.
- Clearance of imported cargo and arrangement of export.
- Liaise and follow up suppliers on order issued.
- Prepare Monthly and Yearly Report.
- Maintaining poison items register.
- Assist in managing and monitoring overseas orders.
- Liaise, handle and monitoring of claims from customers for defectives, shortage, missing parts and etc.
- Coordinator with Accounts Receivable to ensure that customer invoices and account analysis services charges are applied and managed appropriately.
- Take over Operation Cum Purchasing Officer job when he/she on leave.
- Maintaining quality management system according to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Reviews completed documentation for accuracy and completeness; requests corrections as necessary.
- Coordinate with Operation Cum Purchasing Officer on stock level.
- Document filling.
- Contribute in increasing team efficiency by giving support both operationally and administratively. This may include lowly clerical tasks, transportation of company records and needed supplies, and other operation back up duties.
- Carries out any other task, relevant to the position.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must posses at least a professional Certificate, Diploma Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in BUSINESS ADMIN / MANAGEMENT
• At least a few years working experience in Logistics/supply chain/ operation
• A team player who is dynamic with mature personality, independent and able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadline.
• Good command in communication & interpersonal skill.
• Good command of written and spoken English & Malay.
You have logged in as , click here to apply.
|Consultant in Charge||Ukhti Zulfah bt Amin|
|Adecco Branch Details||Shah Alam @ +603 55128877|