- it is a leading pump manufacturer - provide effective solutions to pumping problems ( pressure boasting, liquid transfer, heating and cooling, irrigation, waste water handling & many other applicants - located at Glenmarie, Shah Alam
|Job Title||Service Engineer|
|Type of Employment||Permanent|
|Duration of Assignment|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Working Hours||9.00AM - 6.00PM|
|Minimum Qualification Required|
|Salary Offered||RM2500 - RM4000|
• To coordinate/liaise with sub-contractor, if required, and customer to ensure proper hand over of project by performing or witnessing the testing and commissioning of pump system and pumps.
• To ensure customer's operational staff has been instructed in the proper application of the pump system.
• To provide technical advice and support to sales team, customers and supplier aiming at improving the efficiency of sales.
• To act as an electronic application specialist, forming the link between GPM and Group regarding the failure of electronic/electrical products.
• To conduct service / product training to internal staffs and customer on booster system and other electronic products.
• To troubleshoot pump and pump system fault at field and in workshop.
• To prepare proposal/ quotation to customer if required.
• Perform any other related duties/assignments as and when directed by his superior/s.
• Possess a Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing or Material Science or its equivalent with age between mid to late 30s.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience. Those with real hands-on experience and good technical working knowledge of pumping business or any other industrial products would have an added advantage.
• You must be a mature, dynamic individual with strong leadership and communication skills with positive attitude.
• A team player who is able to manage the Service Team in meeting the KPI set.
You have logged in as , click here to apply.
|Consultant in Charge||Ukhti Zulfah bt Amin|
|Adecco Branch Details||Shah Alam @ +603 55128877|